Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Using Patterned Papers



I create this layout as a submission for the patterned paper theme on www.ideasforscrapbooking.blogspot.com where I am a contributing artist.

I found it a lot of fun but also challenging to use lots of patterned papers on the one layout.  In saying that though I must say the Prima papers are so beautiful they made it so much easier to coordinate everything.

Some of the elements to this layout include
  • cutting the centre out of the Prima tag and using it to frame the photo
  • rolling separate sections of the pattern paper and alternating them to form the border
  • creating the bow from the floral paper to add dimension to the title
I must admit this is probably one of the brightest coloured layout I've made, but I'm really pleased with how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment